General conditions of sale
Last update 25 May 2018
These general conditions are governed by the European directive, which entered into force on 26 March 2014 and implemented in Italy with Legislative Decree in force since 13 June 2014 containing the provisions for consumer protection relating to distance selling. By ticking the "I accept the Conditions" box that appears during the online purchase procedure, the buyer accepts all the contractual conditions set out below. In the absence of express acceptance of the General Conditions, it will not be allowed to complete the online purchase procedure. With the acceptance of the General Conditions and therefore with the issuance of the purchase order, the buyer expresses his consent so that all communications are sent and received by e-mail. The buyer will be responsible for the correctness of the e-mail address and all the information entered when the order was issued or the opening of the customer account for the customer area.
1. Natural products Durga srl will ship the products available in stock within three working days from the day of receipt of payment.
2. Natural products Durga s.r.l. can not be held responsible for the times with which the couriers carry out the shipment, however these times on average do not exceed two days.
3. In case of non-execution of the order for unavailability - even temporary - of the products, Products Naturali Durga srl, within thirty days from the receipt of the order, will inform the buyer by e-mail to the e-mail address and will consequently re-credit the sums eventually paid.
Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is governed by current European legislation relating to "electronic commerce" and is recognized by Durga srl natural products
1. To take advantage of the right of withdrawal, the end user must send an email within 14 days to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate all the details relating to the goods and delivery.
3. Durga will refund the customer the relative amount within 14 days after receipt of the above described email. The goods must return to Durga s.r.l. with shipping costs charged to the customer himself.
4. From the moment the customer declares that he will return the goods, Durga Natural Products s.r.l. undertakes, in the 14 days following receipt of the information, to return the amount paid for the returned items.
5. After sending the return information, the customer has 14 days to make the shipment.
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original unopened and undamaged packaging; in the absence of even one of these factors, the amount already paid cannot be refunded.
7. The shipping costs charged to the customer vary according to the weight of the returned goods and according to the shipping carrier chosen by the customer same.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to customers with a VAT number.
Currently the durgastore website .com accepts three forms of payment:
a) Payment by bank transfer. Account in the name of Natural Products Durga s.r.l. - iban: IT49M0888525100000000220127
b) Payment by credit card with transaction carried out with entry into the PayPal servers.
c) Payment by cash on delivery, cost 5.00 Euros.
To speed up the execution of paid orders by bank transfer it is useful to send a copy of the receipt to the following fax number: 0586 1831117
Prices and delivery costs
1. All the prices of the products contained in the on-line catalog lines are expressed in Euros. All prices must be considered inclusive of VAT and do not include delivery costs. The products are sold at the list prices in force at the time the order is issued.
2. Delivery costs are indicated during the order issue procedure. The www.durgastore.com/spedizioni.php page shows the table of the relationship between the weight of the goods and the shipping cost, which are written together with the expense for the products and are visible before issuing the purchase order. < br> 3. The buyer agrees to reimburse Durga srl natural products for any additional expenses that the same had to incur for shipments or movements caused by a failure by the purchaser to comply with the agreements made for the date, time and place of delivery.
Property and management of this site
The durgastore.com domain belongs to and is managed by "Durga natural products srl", registered office: via dello stringio 3 56043 Fauglia - loc. Acciaiolo
Partita Ivto: P.I. 02029990500
Address of departure of the goods: via dello stringio 3 56043 Fauglia - loc. Acciaiolo
Contact information and any complaints: via dello stringio 3 56043 Fauglia - loc. Acciaiolo. Telephone 0586 1831117. Email: email@example.com