- Legal references
- Data Controller
- How data is used
- Third parties
- Statistics and social plugins
- Browsing data
- No profiling
- Principle of minimization
- What are the data stored
- Term of retention of personal data
- Security and geolocation
- Right of cancellation
- Right of modification
- Right of portability
The following information is based on compliance with Parliament Regulation (EU) 2016/679 European Council and Council, of 27 April 2016, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as to the free movement of such data and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation). The regulation in question is known by the acronym GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Any personal data provided or collected through operations carried out on durgastore. com will be treated by Natural Products Durga srl with registered office in via dello Stringaio, 3 - Acciaiolo di Fauglia (PI).
How data is used
We use data in particular to manage orders, supply products and services, process payments, communicate with the customer about orders, products, services and promotional offers, show content organized in lists of favorite products. The durgastore.com customer can choose whether his data will be used only for the execution of commercial orders and can refuse to be communicated via email for information purposes regarding marketing initiatives.
- The list of favorite articles and the storage of an order takes place without requesting personal data.
- The execution of an order through the shopping cart requires the collection of personal data.
- The use of a reserved area requires the collection of data personal. Within this area, the customer can find information useful for the order in progress and previous orders, in addition, the customer within this area can read what his data is in the possession of durgastore.com, and can modify it.
- The purchases do not require a previous registration.
- The use of 'discount points' is permitted by the use of personal data.
durgastore.com not acquires personal data from third parties and does not transfer the data to third parties. The data used by durgastore are only collected by durgastore.com.
Statistics and social plugins
Through cookies durgastore.com allows Google to process statistics relating to visitor traffic and allows sharing of content to social structures. durgastore.com uses social plugins provided and managed by third parties, for example the Facebook share button. As a result, it can send the information that the user is viewing on a durgastore.com page to these third parties. If the user has not logged into his account with these third parties, they will not be able to learn about his identity. If, on the other hand, you have logged into your account with third parties, they may be able to connect the data of that user or the actions and his interactions with the durgastore.com site to his account with them. Read the privacy policies of third parties to know the details of their data practices.
You can access durgastore.com and view the products offered for sale without requiring the provision of any personal data. However, during their normal operation, the IT systems and software used to operate the site acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but, also by their very nature, they could, through processing or associations, allow user identification. The statistics service offered by Google uses this category of data which includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who access the site, the URL addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, etc. This data is used to obtain statistical informationanonymous on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. In this process, the processing of directly identifying information is not envisaged.
durgastore.com does not perform profiling actions, that is, it does not carry out data analysis processes with the objective of predicting behavior based on the profile obtained.
durgastore.com respects the principle according to which the owner of the data must process only the data of which he has really need to achieve the stated purposes. The principle of minimization therefore provides:
- Adequacy of data, or proportionality with respect to the purposes for which they are collected.
- Relevance of data with respect to the purposes previously declared and manifested in the objectives of the site.
- Restriction of processing exclusively for the achievement of the purposes.
What are the data stored
The personal data stored by durgastore.com are essential to guarantee the correct procedure for sending the order completed with the sales cart with which the site is equipped. In detail, the customer is requested: name, surname, delivery address, billing address, email box, telephone number, tax code or VAT number. The economic transaction by credit card takes place on the Pay Pal servers, therefore durgastore.com does not store or access the identification data of the credit cards used by customers to make the payment.
Security and geolocation
The data collected by durgastore.com are located on the servers of Companies Italia Srl located in Italy. Our security procedures also include repeated backup operations. It is important for the customer to adopt suitable protections against unauthorized access by means of his password. Always make sure that you are logged out of the reserved area if the computer is also used by other users.
Except for the right of cancellation set out in the next paragraph, durgastore. com provides a retention time of personal data that exceeds that for the fulfillment of the execution of the commercial order. The extension of data retention times aims to guarantee the customer the economic benefits of a loyalty.
Right of cancellation
The customer of durgastore.com has the right to cancel his own data. You can do it in two ways:
- Use the function suitable for this purpose within the reserved area.
- Write the cancellation request using the same e-mail address registered as your personal data. The request must be addressed to: email@example.com
Right of modification
The customer of durgastore.com has the right to modify his / her data. For example, the consent to be informed of commercial initiatives via email may change. You can do it in two ways:
- Use the function suitable for this purpose within the reserved area (deny if it was previously granted, consent if it was previously denied).
- Follow the link at the foot of every email sent (deny if it has been granted before).
Right of portability
The customer of durgastore.com has the right to data portability, that is, he can obtain and reuse them. This download function is possible within your own private area.
The consent for data processing is valid from 16 years of age, before this age the consent of the parents or those who take their place.